Thank you so much for performing our ceremony. We are so very happy with our life beginning together and enjoying being man and wife. The ceremony turned out great. Thank you very much and we will definitely tell others to use you as well. -Anthony (Email)
"Darlene married me and my beautiful wife after Christmas. One of the greatest days of my life and I am riding high on post wedding joy! Beautiful ceremony and I highly recommend her services." -Owen L. (Google)
Courteous, Experienced, and Affordable. Let me do, the work, so you can relax and enjoy the moment!"
It is obvious to everyone around you that you cannot live without each other.
Although the wait has been excruciating, the question has finally been asked.
Of Course, the answer was an exuberant YES!!
I am so excited for you both, and want to be one of the first to say
Overflowing with joy over your new journey together, it is now time to plan your special day. What’s next? Things have changed, and gatherings may not be permitted everywhere, but that doesn’t mean you will have to postpone your special day.
Despite COVID restrictions, you can still have the wedding of your dreams. One where you, your family, and friends, get to share in your joy safely, and you get to exchange the feelings in your heart, so you can embark on your journey to creating beautiful memories together....... without the wait. Let me help you plan your perfect virtual wedding ceremony.
The pandemic doesn’t have to ruin your plans or cause you to postpone your ceremony. Time is precious and there is no time like the present. The right Officiant will make the process seamless, and provide the answers and solutions you seek, so you can enjoy every moment of your new journey together. Let me explain how in 5 easy steps, I can have you on your way to your perfect day.
- 1. For starters, create a wedding planning checklist. This will help you to plan your special event with less anxiety, so you can enjoy the experience rather than stress. I have created a template that you can use to get started on the Wedding Checklist page. Click the Wedding Checklist tab in the upper right corner of the page and print your free Wedding Planning Checklist. The list can be used as a guide to help you prepare for your wedding day, and keep track of tasks and dates so you can spend more time enjoying the moment.
- 2. Review the Wedding FAQ's page for answwers to frequently asked questions about getting married including instructions on how to get your license. I have including links to county websites where you can get answers to your questions and begin the process online.
- 3. Review the COVID FAQ's page for answers to all the frequently asked questions for weddings during the pandemic. You will find information about COVID symptoms, testing, prevention, county guidelines for events and gatherings, and more.
- 4. Review the My Services page to find out more about what I offer to help make your day perfect. You can also reveiw the About Me & What I Do page to find out more about me, and about the other services I provide.
- 5. Once you have reviewed all of the information I have provided on my website, call for your free consultation so we can get started. I look forward to being able to answer your questions and help guide you through the planning of your special day so you can relax and enjoy the moment!