- 1. How do I protect myself and others from COVID exposure? Follow the link for more information on ways you can remain safe.
- 2. How can I have a safe ceremony? The following link has important information on how to protect yourself and others from COVID and how to have a safe event when planning gatherings.
- 3. What are the COVID signs and symptoms to watch for?
- 4. What types of tests are there and who should get tested?
- 5. Where can I get tested?
- 6. How long does it take to get test results? The time varies based on the type of test. Be sure to ask the staff who is administering the test. You can also find more information at other links on this page. You need to ensure that you have tested negative, and have been cleared by medical staff, in order to attend an event so that no-one else is exposed unnecessarily.
- 7. What happens if I test positive? Take protective steps to prevent others from getting sick. Refer to the links below for more information.
- 8. What happens if I test negative? You probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing, but that could change at a moments notice. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.